Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Set of Dishcloths to knit





Worsted weight cotton yarn, small amount for each cloth and size US10 (6.0mm) knitting needles

Seed stitch cloth

Cast on 21sts
Knit 1, purl 1, knit 1 accross. Repeat this row for 5inches. Bind off


Checkered cloth

Cast on 21 sts,
Row 1) k3, p3, k3 accross
Row 2) p3, k3, p3 accross
Row 3+4) repeat rows 1+2
Row 5) p3,k3,p3 accross
Row6) k3,p3,k3 accross
Row 7+8) repeat rows 5+6
Repeat rows 1-8 two more times, repeat rows 1-4 once more, bind off. Weave in ends

3 comments:

  1. I so need new wash cloths for the kitchen, but I refuse to buy them--simply because I want to make them! Just have to find a few more hours in my SAHM day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post!!!! I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.........:)advertising | advertisment| production houses in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started taking the knitting course a few months back during my summer break but after getting back to my university I couldn’t give it time. Now that I have bought the PhD dissertation editing cost-effective services and writing help from an online platform, I guess I would be able to practice my skills a bit.

    ReplyDelete